|Create Date||December 11, 2014|
|Last Updated||January 11, 2015|
The following files are the complete extant records for the languages of Tasmania, from Plomley (1976). There are five files:
- Band names: a list of the band names recorded in Robinson
- Data: The lexical data, from Plomley, organized by Plomley's headword.
- Recorders: The people who recorded the original wordlists.
- Regions: The regions (defined by Plomley, from the original sources) from which vocabulary items originate.
- Speakers: The speakers of Tasmanian languages identified in the original sources.